We want to see small self-multiplying Ekklesia* fellowships gather together regularly in Jesus’ name to worship God, grow in His Kingdom blueprint (the Bible), and fulfill God’s purpose for them in their spheres of influence. We want to see every nation on earth saturated with these small fellowship lighthouses that “leaven” God’s Kingdom transformation in their respective 7 spheres of societal influence. Whoever controls these 7 spheres (societal mountains) for good or evil determines how that area of society either thrives or degenerates the nation.
*Ekklesia is a Greek New Testament word for the Body of Christ, meaning “called out ones”. Jesus basically said where 2 or 3 of my Ekklesia gather together in My Name, there I am in your midst, helping us with His supernatural partnership by His Spirit to manifest His Kingdom come His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Jesus Christ has passionate and powerful dreams for His creation. This is His vision and is the basis for our vision-mission. Since He first loved us, we want to return His love by offering our lives to fulfill His dreams. In addition to the vision statement above, the best way for us to express our knowledge of His dreams is to list below the numerous scriptures that He seems to have burned on our heart since we first received the vision for YWAM Austin Liberty Frontiers, in 1985. We welcome you and your Ekklesia Fellowship to use this scripture list as a Bible study that can increase your getting to know God better and make Him known to others. We bless you on your Great Adventure with God, as you partner with Him to bring Kingdom transformation into your 7 mountain spheres of societal influence in Jesus Christ’s name.
INTIMACY WITH GOD
- John 17:23 | God loves us as much as He loves Jesus.
- John 13:34-35 | Love one another shows we are Jesus’ disciples.
- 1 Corinthians 13:3-8 | Characteristics of love
- Matthew 22:37-40 | The great commandment: Love God and love people
- Song of Solomon 7:11-12 | Giving God our love
- Song of Solomon 8:5-7 | The seal of love
- John 15:7-17 | Friendship with God
- John 14:12-17, 21, 23, 31 | Jesus loved and obeyed God and so should we
- John 5:19-20, 30 | Jesus submitted Himself to Father God and so should we
- Matthew 26:26-29 | The Lord’s supper
- Philippians 3:7-21 | Pursuing knowing God at all costs
- Matthew 16:24-27 | The cost of being Jesus disciple – It is worth it!
- Romans 8 | The liberty of the sons of God
- Galatians 2:20, 26-29 | Sons of God
- Galatians 5:22-25 | Walking by the Spirit
- Romans 12:1-2 & 6:11-14 | Present our lives to God
- 2 Peter 1:1-13 | God’s walk of excellence and enduring to the end
- Revelation 3:18-22 | Overcoming by submitting all to Jesus
- Revelation 12:11 | Over comers through Christ
- Revelation 19:7-9 | The Bride is working with God to make Herself ready for Jesus
- Revelation 21:3 | God dwelling among us and we being His people
- Revelation 22:7, 12-14, 17 | Jesus is coming and His reward is with Him- “Come Lord Jesus”
- Biblical prayers: Ephesians 1:15-23, 3:14-21, Philippians 1:9-11, Colossians 1:9-14, 2 Thessalonians 1:11-12
FOREIGN MISSIONS & CITY-REACHING MISSIONS
Cities are dear to God’s heart for many reasons. One reason is that a diverse conglomeration of peoples dwell together in cities creating an opportunity to reflect God’s glory in relationships. Unreached people groups usually live there. Cities are also an opportunity for God to express the glory of His Kingdom values on earth through His Ekklesia.
Our heart is to honor God’s desires and be His Ekklesia that make Him known among the people groups of the world. Here are some scriptures that form a road map for us to follow.
- Isaiah 56:7 | House of prayer for all the peoples
- Isaiah 62 | Intercession
- Psalm 24 | Open to Jesus, the King of glory
- John 3:16-21, 34-36 | Jesus brings eternal life to people
- Isaiah 58:6-12 | The real fast and the results
- Isaiah 61 & Luke 4:18-19 | Jesus’ and our mission
- Psalm 2:6-8 | Jesus’ growing Kingdom
- Isaiah 9:6-7 | God is “leavening” Jesus’ Kingdom throughout the earth
- Isaiah 2:1-3 | The mountain of the house of the Lord – chief of all mountains
- Romans 14:17 | The Kingdom of God
- Matthew 25:1-13 | Ready with full lamps
- Matthew 9:35-38 | Jesus on mission and His plea for more laborers for the harvest
- Matthew 10 | Jesus instructs on a blueprint to bring the Kingdom
- Matthew 24:14 | This Gospel shall be preached in the whole world
- Matthew 28:18-20 | “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations…”
- Mark 16:15-20 | “Go into all the world and preach the gospel…”
- Luke 24:44-53 | The Great Commission
- John 21:5-19 | Jesus and His fishermen
- Acts 1:3-8 | Jesus’ promise of His Holy Spirit empowerment to be His witnesses
- Acts 2:42-47 | What the early church did
- Matthew 7:21-27 | Wise builders
- Habakkuk 2:14 | The knowledge of the glory of the Lord will cover the earth
The coming Marriage of the Lamb
Revelation 19:7 Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready.” 8 It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. 9 Then he said to me, “Write, ‘Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.’” And he said to me, “These are true words of God.”